2009. április 4., szombat

Shaiya Rules

On shaiya or any online game are few rules:

-Firs is don't ks(Ks-kill stolen).What does it mean?When you play and i killing the mob the other player kill my mob.I can't get my exp for my mob.That's right.But when are going to dungeon and in a room kill mobs and say to me don't ks becauese "this is my place".I don't get your mearning.It's not fair.The places are anyone.

-Second is the money:Any players are come and to ask give me few million gold."I say don't have.His say plz,plz,plz,plz.I say to to him i don"t have.His say again plz money,plz,plz."I go away and goingo to play.Same is the armor and the items.

-Third is the party:Sometime is good to play with another member in party.But when his go,go party and help to evolution on full day.The game party member sometimes use your brains ,the people's are don't have time to play on full day whit another characters

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése